Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Blog 7 Capstone Progress



My capstone project is on Madalyn’s Music. For my project I am building a strong online presence to interact with my audience. I have created and began shaping my website www.MadalynMartin.com On the homepage I have featured my album cover for my single release, my music video and featured photos. I have a menu tab that takes my audience to music, artist bio, contact and merchandise. In addition to my website I am releasing my first single on to iTunes. This will allow me to expand my music on other platforms such as iTunes, Spotify, Google Play, Amazon, ReverbNation and SoundCloud.
For my single I had to first go through the U.S. Copyright office and B.M.I. to have legal ownership of my music and collect royalties. Next, I went through CDBaby for online music distribution and on October 27th my single will be available on iTunes. To continue my project, I plan to further modify MadalynMartin.com to fit my brand and increase audience interaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment